Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Embroidered Easter Table Napkins and Linens



These three motifs are from my Easter embroidery pattern set.  The pieces are: a left hand corner decoration, a right hand corner decoration and a center decoration.  I am experimenting with using them together for some Easter table linens.  I think they can work on a table runner or napkins:


The flowers are so easy to embroider, I should be able to finish either option by Easter.  {Lazy Daisy Stitch / Blanket Stitch / French Knots}

I am using a simple, pastel color palette too.  Here are the numbers:



I took this picture from my Camellia a few days ago - I am hoping the blooms will last through Easter!  



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,
Happy Easter.
It looks cute. The porcelain bunny makes it adorable. The colours are pleasant. I love the flower.

Mallika

Darla Mae said...

Hi Kim,

I love the colors and the texture on this project. But what I like most is it's simplicity. This is an example of "Simple Elegance". Beautiful and simple at the same time. And the best part of simple is that you can get it done faster and it's not too scary for a beginner. Win, win!


Darlene

Kim said...

Happy Easter Mallika! Thank you so much :)

Kim said...

Hi Darlene - Thank you! It is so simple, I love those types of projects :)