Tuesday, October 1, 2013

New Embroidery Pattern Set - Seafood


I have a new hand embroidery pattern packet available.  This one is called Seafood.  There are so many images in this packet.  I am having a lot of fun planning out all the different stitching projects I want to do.


I have already stitched this anchor and waves.  I used double rows of stitching for the waves.  One row in blue back stitch and then a row above that in white chain stitch.  I think the double rows really add some dimension and texture.


I am also working on this lobster and some text. Do you see the double knot stitch?  It has to be one of my favorite stitches.  I did the heart in chain stitch


I have a lot more stitching planned!


Here is a picture of the pattern packet :


4 comments:

Sparklyjools said...

Loving that jolly lobster Kim!

Kim said...

:) Thanks Jules - he does look jolly!

Darlene said...

I love the texture of the different stitches!

Kim said...

Hi Darlene - Thank you! I love these textures too.