Saturday, October 2, 2021

Christmas Monogram Embroidery Pattern

 

I have a new embroidery pattern available in my Etsy shop.  This one is Christmas Monogram.  For my sample piece, I stitched the letter W on a cotton table napkin.  

Each of the letters of the alphabet have the holly leaves and berries embellishment.  These are really simple to stitch!

If you follow me on Instagram, you probably saw the design-in-progress post:

Here is a look at the pattern packet.

I am really pleased with these letters and how lovely they look on napkins.  I would love to stitch a matching set by Christmas!

I will post all the details of the stitches I used for this sample, as well as the floss color numbers soon.

   


2 comments:

Darla Mae said...

This is so festive and the colors are perfect!

Kim said...

:) Thank you Darlene!