Friday, March 18, 2022

Color Palette Inspiration

I have a lot of hand embroidery patterns with flowers so I am always looking for floss color inspiration!

This floral picture has been painted in such a beautiful color palette. I am planning to borrow it.


I will add floss samples from this palette to my color inspiration journal - like I did here:


and here:

You can read about my color palette inspiration journal here

I can see a few more colors to add but this is shaping up to be an excellent floral color palette!












 

4 comments:

Darla Mae said...

Kim,
These are such beautiful photos and lovely colors! No wonder you are drawn to them!

Darlene

Anonymous said...

Kim,
This pallet is such a happy one. Bright and full of sunshine. It looks lovely and made me want to go and plant a garden full of different flowers!

All the colour inspiration journal pictures you have shown here is lovely and inspires any reader to do something like it. Thank you for making me smile with joy at the end of a hectic day.

Mallika

Kim said...

Thank you Darlene! I love these colors - so happy that there is floss that matches lol!

Kim said...

Hi Mallika - Thank you! I am so glad these made you smile. Me too :) I am starting seeds for my garden here so I am really thinking about flowers lately!