Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Strawberries Embroidery

Stitching complete!  If you follow my Instagram account, you may have seen my work in progress picture of this project:

I used a motif from the Strawberries embroidery pattern set:

I love this particular motif  {I have also stitched it up in all pinks ~ you might remember this one from a few years ago}:  

This time around, I did a more colorful version. Another difference is that I did most of the stitching this time with perle cotton floss instead of the six strand cotton floss.

I recorded all the information in my Embroidery Journal.  I like to look back over this journal and see how long these projects take from start to finish!

Here are the floss color numbers I used: