Monday, September 12, 2016

Country Kitchen Embroidery Stitching


I have some progress to share on my Country Kitchen embroidery - since my last post, I finished the rooster's wing and tail.



If you follow me on Instagram, you will recognize this picture - I used Double Knot Stitch to accent the tail: 


Next up is the "Rise and Shine" text!  



Also, from this same pattern set - I finished stitching the rustic flower bouquet in a can motif. 



This was a really quick project to complete.
I love all these Lazy Daisy Stitches:








2 comments:

janice15 said...

I love. The rooster its lovely. I never seen that stitch before. But it looks great. Gonna find you on instagram. Hapoy Monday with love Janice

Kim said...

Hi Janice! Thank you - that stitch is great isn't it? Happy Tuesday to you :)