Thursday, August 18, 2016

Country Kitchen Embroidery Pattern


 I have a new hand embroidery pattern set in my shop!



This one is called Country Kitchen.  The set is filled with charming country motifs.  


 



The motifs are perfect for embellishing linens in a country or farmhouse themed kitchen.

I have started two projects from this pattern set.  The first is this rooster cock-a-doodle-doodling at sunrise. I don't know if you can see the text that I have outlined it says "Rise and Shine".  
This is a good sized motif about 9-1/2" x 6".  For this picture I had to use the largest hoop I have, a 12"!  



The second project is a flower bouquet in a tin can:



This will be a quick project since all the flowers are Lazy Daisy Stitches :)



I have a few more projects that I am transferring to fabric, I will be sure to post my progress. 


3 comments:

Beena said...

lovely embroidery

Kim said...

Thank you beena stephen!

*R*ed romance said...

wow ,,i like it,...