Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Autumn Embroidery Work in Progress

 

I have a work in progress to share.  I started stitching a small panel of autumn plants.  I selected a neutral color palette but after collecting a variety of leaves, I decided to use colors from the leaves:



So I removed all the neutral floss and started stitching with the new color palette. 

Now looking at the neutral palette - I really like it -perhaps I will transfer this image again and stitch it in the neutral!

I will post again with the finished project and all the floss color numbers and stitch information.

2 comments:

Darla Mae said...

Well, Kim...I actually like the neutral colors best, but both colorways are very pretty. It's a gorgeous project! The stiches are lovely and the texture is great.

Kim said...

Thank you so much Darlene! I love them both and I am going to make a neutral one as well :)