Thursday, October 11, 2018

Embroidered Swan Project - Part One


This beautiful swan is from my Ballerina embroidery pattern set.  I started stitching this a few weeks ago and shared a work in progress picture on my Instagram.    


Since that post, I have made quite a bit of progress:





My next steps on this project are going to be adding embellishment stitching on the swan and whipping some of the outline stitching with metallic floss.  
When I finish, I will post with information on the stitches used and my floss colors. 

4 comments:

Angela Lee said...

I think this might be my new favorite Kim! I absolutely love it. And the colors are perfect. You really have a knack for coordinating them.

Kim said...

Hi Angela :) Thank you!!

KreinikGirl said...

So pretty!

Kim said...

KreinikGirl - Thank you :)