Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Happy Birthday



 In addition to embroidery patterns, I really enjoy designing graphics.  I like to use them in my own personal projects and they work well as clip art.  In fact, I have added a new clip art set to my Etsy shop! 
This is the Happy Birthday set filled with birthday themed elements.  They are perfect for making cards, scrapbook pages, gift tags etc.  



They are easy to use, easy to re-size and can be positioned and rotated.  Plus they are png format so they have a transparent background.  This makes them perfect for layering and printing or using digitally such as on digital pictures, your website or blog.

I already added two of the elements on my blog!  You can see on the left side bar, above and below my embroidery pattern list, I used the flower garlands.

I included six digital papers that match the elements of the clip art.



I have been having fun working with these elements, I made this sweet gift tag.  I used the blue polka dot paper, the oval frame {this frame has a white filled center so that you can write on it or add lettering - the frames also come with no filling in the center so that you can place them over other elements} and one of the polka dot flowers.  I really like the result:


I know I will be using this set a lot!

2 comments:

Lilasesazuis said...

Parabéns, Kim,

Você é artista!!

beijinhos, Lígia e =^.^=

Kim said...

Ligia - :) Obrigada!!