Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Notecards



 I recently purchased some cards from Blueberry Suite on Etsy.  The shop has greeting cards, thank you cards and notecards.  This shop sells both physical card sets and digital cards that you download and print.  

The picture shown above is a notecard set.  I love the beautiful design, especially the scalloped edge.  Below you can see the two different designs and envelope liner styles.


Next, I bought this thank you card.  This is a digital download.  


It includes a printable thank you card, envelope, and an envelope liner.   I printed the card and the envelope liner out on white paper:



I cut the card out along the guidelines and folded it in half.  It is so pretty with the flowers extending onto the back of the card too. 


Next, I cut out the envelope.  I wanted to try this in a few different color combinations, so I printed the envelope pattern page in white, pink and raspberry.  As you can see, they all look beautiful with the liner:


There are easy to follow instructions and guidelines for folding and gluing the envelopes together and inserting the liners.  Now I have a beautiful thank you card ready to go.  I am not sure which color envelope I am going to go with yet...the great thing is that since these are an instant download, I can print them as many times as I want!  This next picture shows the card going into the pink envelope.  The white envelope and raspberry envelope are in the background.  They all look beautiful with the liners! 


Blueberry Suite is becoming my favorite Etsy shop.  You can see why if you check out all the other beautiful cards and printables.  
It is my favorite because of these, but also because it is my sister's shop!   I plan to order the dog silhouette stationary set next - or maybe the tartan scottie!

8 comments:

Darlene said...

They are just lovely! I will check out her site for sure!

Kim said...

:) Great! She has a really nice selection.

Sparklyjools said...

What a talented family! Really fresh and pretty designs - lovely.

Kim said...

Thank you Jules!

Silvia LGD (Little Green Doll) said...

Very nice cards!

Kim said...

Silvia - Thanks! I am really enjoying using mine :)

Lilasesazuis said...

Ah, but this chick will get a minority, like everything you do!

The card is also beautiful!

Dear Kim, have a lovely week, with many inspirations!

kisses,

Ligia e = ^. ^ =

Kim said...

Thank you Ligia! Have a lovely week too :)