Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Art Prints - Cowboy Edition


I am adding some art prints to my Etsy shop.  This is a set of three digital downloads that can be printed from a home printer or a professional print shop.  They are suitable for framing - a really nice addition to a boy's room.


The three prints look great together in a group or singly. 


I love the way these turned out!  You may recognize the art work from the Cowboy embroidery pattern set: 


Remember when I made this pillow?


I think the cowboy theme works really well as both embroidery and art prints!


4 comments:

Lilasesazuis said...

Que bonitinho!!

Kim, grata por ter respondido o email...estava olhando para comprar o seu livro de moldes...eu não tenho cartão internacional.

Preciso ir no banco para ver isso.

beijinnhos,

Lígia e =ˆ.ˆ=

Kim said...

Olá Ligia! Muito obrigado.
Eu realmente gosto dessas impressões.
Por favor, deixe-me saber se existem quaisquer dúvidas que possa ter.
Tenha um ótimo final de semana :)

Unknown said...

Cool! These prints are set up for the buyers' convenience, as they are ready-to-print through a printing shop, or your own home printer. I think that's good business, as it keeps things much more flexible and mobile. Cheers!

Mildred Stephens @ Reputation Local

Kim said...

Hi Mildred Stephens :) Thank you! I love the flexibility of these