Friday, November 14, 2014

I Love Horses!




I have a new embroidery pattern set available in my Etsy shop.  It is called I Love Horses!

This set has 11 pages of beautiful and feminine horse themed motifs. 



 The motifs work really well together to make up so many different scenes.  These can be embroidered, and they can be used for appliques.  They are also such fun coloring pages :)


I have started two projects already - first this pretty horse portrait with flower corners:


 and second, this fancy horse with a really big mane: 



   Here is a look at the pattern packet - so perfect for horse lovers!


4 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh how pretty! Any horse lover would want these. I will be looking forward to the finished projects! Your Fall ones are coming along nicely.

Kim said...

Thanks Darlene! I am looking so forward to stitching these - and finishing my fall ones :)

Lilasesazuis said...

Maravilhoso, Kim!

Eu também adoro cavalos.

Estou fazendo a decoração natalina de cavalinhos.

beijinhos, tenha um ótimo final de semana,

Lígia e =^.^=

Kim said...

Ligia, obrigado! Decorações do cavalo para o Natal! Eles vão ser bonito! Tenha um fim de semana maravilhoso.