Here is a progress report on my zinnia project.
I have completed all the stitching:
And with no disasters!
Since my last zinnia post, I decided to use the back stitch on the sides of the pot rim:
And to add Scroll stitch along the top of the pot rim. For the pot sides and base, I used the back stitch. The little motif on the pot is a heart. I decided to outline the heart using french knots:
I also used french knots for the flower center. I am so pleased with the result! I have a fun project planned for this stitching which I will post about in a bit.
Speaking of zinnias, these beauties were from my garden and I can't wait until it is time to plant some this year.
Zinnias are really easy to start from seed and they make very nice cut flowers too!