Monday, March 21, 2011

Printable recipe cards

This project has been keeping me very busy:Printable recipe cards! I have just finished a set of 28 cards:
in eight different colors. Half of the cards have a whimsical food related image: And half are plain:The colors range from pale blues and pinks: to sage green:to acid greens and yellows:and of course bright blue and red: When cut, these cards are 4" x 6". I printed mine on cardstock. They are easy to print and cut out:
And I know they will be fun to use! I just listed these in the big B Etsy shop!

7 comments:

Farah Muzaffar said...

Hello Kim......
They are so lovely and I am sure easy to make...I just love them... The acid green and yellow are my favourites... Thanks for sharing such a cute idea...
http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
Love
Farah

StitchinByTheLake said...

Kim I just ordered your recipe cards - love them! I used PayPal but I don't understand how I get the file. Can you explain? blessings, marlene

big B said...

Thanks Farah :) I love the acid green and black too!
Hi Marlene! Yes - I received your order. Thank you so much - I know you are going to love these! The file is sent by email. I sent you an email message and it has the file attached. Let me know if you have any questions!

Libby said...

Love these!

big B said...

Thank you Libby!

Anonymous said...

So how do we print these "printables"?? Thanks.

big B said...

Hi,
These printable recipe cards are available in my big B Etsy shop: www.bigbgsd.etsy.com
I added a link under the last picture of this post.