Thursday, October 22, 2009

New Project!


I have just added a new non-embroidery item to my Etsy shop. I think that so many of my embroidery patterns would look nice as images - full color, high quality images that could be used for all types of projects. Projects such as scrapbooking, journal embellishing, stationery elements, labels, tags etc. So the first set I put together is this Merry Christmas gift tag packet.


I used many of the embellishment patterns from my Merry Christmas embroidery pattern packet. I printed them out on a heavy cardstock paper, cut them out and embellished them with glitter glue. I also included a square template and a circle tempate that are appropriately sized to be decorative back or bottom layers for the tags. I printed these out on complementary colored paper and cut them out. I even used some scalloped-edged scissors on some of them. I am definetly going to use them as gift tags for my Christmas presents this year!

No comments: